TITUS FOUNDRY

Lucius B Titus founded the Titus Foundry in 1854 in Coldwater, MI.
The foundry was next to St. Mark's Church on the corner of
E. Chicago Street & N. Hudson Street.
In 1910, they moved to Hooker Street.

They made gray iron casting (Cast Iron)
Castings were Road Signs, Light Poles, Doorstops, Small Figures & others.
Lucius son, Thurlow, sold the foundry to L.A. Darling Company in 1936.

Doorstops made:
COACH (without horses or rider)
CONESTOGA WAGON (without tougue)
SPANISH GALLEON